The day after the results
Well the results are finally out, can say happy but also can say disappointed. Everyone around me told me it was a great effort and the results was good too but are my standards too high for myself? I am happy I got still more Distinctions then Credits or Pass, but is my aimming to HD clogging my vision to see pass was I can achieve and wat I wan to achieve. These two concepts are very different.
Anyhow its all done, and the results are fixed, and I can graduate. I was telling my friend in MSN last night before the results came out that I am not sure if I am more afraid of the results coming out and finding I failed or need a supplimentary paper, or am I more afraid that I pass and can graduate and the dawning task of now finding a job and surviving. Am I finally joining the work force? Am I finally taking my burden that I have been putting of for years on to my shoulders?
Weirdly, the people I want most too to celebrate with with this results are not aware and the most unlike people I want to celebrate with are here with me.....a twist of faith? maybe or just my destiny?
Another weekend another saturday, another day near to my parents coming, the finaly family reunion, and the final part to see how far as a family we have strayed and how much more can we hold together, because of personality and money.
[Music : Believe (Polar Express) - Josh Groban]
Anyhow its all done, and the results are fixed, and I can graduate. I was telling my friend in MSN last night before the results came out that I am not sure if I am more afraid of the results coming out and finding I failed or need a supplimentary paper, or am I more afraid that I pass and can graduate and the dawning task of now finding a job and surviving. Am I finally joining the work force? Am I finally taking my burden that I have been putting of for years on to my shoulders?
Weirdly, the people I want most too to celebrate with with this results are not aware and the most unlike people I want to celebrate with are here with me.....a twist of faith? maybe or just my destiny?
Another weekend another saturday, another day near to my parents coming, the finaly family reunion, and the final part to see how far as a family we have strayed and how much more can we hold together, because of personality and money.
[Music : Believe (Polar Express) - Josh Groban]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home