Home Sweet Home No More
This is the last night in this place, this place that I have called home for more then 9 months. This strange feeling of leaving and that all these are really drawing to an end have just dawned on me. The reality hit of this situation has just really hit me now at this moment. I am shifting, moving, moving on to another chapter of my life. What does the future holds? What is my paths in this almost whole new world for me? Its really really ending, my study my journey that I was so overly excited two years ago to come aboard to study.
So this night as I sleep in my almost empty room, my packed bed, the minimalist life style, I will remember back my two years, my journey, my adventure here, and reminiscence on all the good times, bad times, not that great times and really terrible times. The lessons of life and experiences beyond life. Grown a little moved a little.
So this night as I sleep in my almost empty room, my packed bed, the minimalist life style, I will remember back my two years, my journey, my adventure here, and reminiscence on all the good times, bad times, not that great times and really terrible times. The lessons of life and experiences beyond life. Grown a little moved a little.
[Music - Believe (Polar Express) - Josh Groban]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home