Whispering Heart: A Reflection is an image on a mirror….Can you tell me what is an image on a transparent glass?
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Monday, November 29, 2004

A Reflection is an image on a mirror….Can you tell me what is an image on a transparent glass?

This question suddenly came to me at the end of this “fine” day, You see yourself in the mirror and call it a reflection. But if you look at a transparent piece of glass and yet still see yourself instead of the millions of others that walk pass on the other side, then what do you call that image? Is it still a reflection? Or delusion?

Today was the first time I feel two distinct emotions and one of that emotion finally showed. The first one was angry and frustration, angry of being used always and frustration over being picked on and blamed for everything and anything, no gratitude, not even a word of thanks. FACE, that’s the word, full of face. The second emotion is again disappointment and pity, unfortunately I was not surprise at that, as I have already foreseen that. A person that can see themselves in any situation even when the world is just around them, are like the image on the transparent glass, they can only see themselves, think of themselves, and only worry and plan for themselves. A life of loners? Well not exactly, as loners don’t seek help at all, they are alone always, but these people are really self-centered, self-obsessed and only see themselves as important; everything else is not important and not necessary. That’s conditional friend, you are only a friend when you are convenient.

This is my ultimate regret and ultimate error in my two years and also in my life, although not the first, but is the worst. I realized I have surrounded myself with people like these, too petty, too self-centered, self-obsessed, self-possessed, self-indulged, everything that revolves around the word “MYSELF”. From Primary to secondary, from Poly to Uni.

I have always lived my life in the sense that I will never own people, but rather be owned, and that kindness is above all even if I get crab. But is this enough? Is that enough anymore? I am tired, I am drained. Can I still give? What else can I give?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home