Bond in "Bondage"
Well finally got back my bond, which is not my bond, my housemate's bonds, as the repairs for the places I so called damaged was more then my bond, so I got back nothing, even worst, I got to topup for the bond as overseded the bond amount so I got to pay more more more...haha...
Well its really bond in bondage mans....then as usually I got leave to finish everything, so set all things right, like its my responsibilities, all my responsibilities ends with the topup, but why was I thrown the duty to contact the other housemates to return the bond just because, (1) the other housemates didn't leave a bank acount to credit their portion of the bond to their account then everything consolidated to mine and Jen's, and (2) that the agency refuse to contact the rest and say its so called "our" responsibilities to settle it ourselfs. So I got the dirty work again.
Haiz, its my Tassie life for these two years, doing working and all dirty shit...


1 Comments:
there are 3 kinds of people in this world. agents belong to the 3rd kind - a$$h0le5
Post a Comment
<< Home