A Changed Friend, a Better Man
Well just realised today that a friend at was around me most of my time in TAS (not physically) has really changed more then I expected. He is no more the friends I knew many years ago. Its like time flown by and by the time that has gone changed and made a better friend, a better man and a better person then most of us others that have not changed much but have also gone thru some or similar stuff.
I am not sure if this is a surprise or a shock, not sure if its recent or not, not sure if its because of someone or not, but all can say is that it is a good change. A change that have made him become better in most or if not all aspect that will help in his life.
[Music : Solo Guitar Images I, II & III - Cary Lewincamp]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home