Whispering Heart: Days after Graduation
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Days after Graduation

Cannot imagine that graduation is over and the tour has only left full days left. Its been like 10 days since the family came over, and 10 days since the family started to be at each others throat again. I almost forgotten how this felt already, to be in the middle again, to be balancing again, to be forced into this job with no chance of parole or probation. Unlike the “job” of balance in the case of Kenny or CF or TCY or Cheryl or even Jen, I realized that this family balancing act is one that I cannot say NO to. This family trapped with my return has once again trapped me.

With Everything so called falling into place, although most of the so called “place” are the wrong places, I am so tired. I feel with the end of my study, my so called rest period is no more then just another gateway into another responsibility.

So with the end of my school, the end of my graduation ceremony and all the shaking hands and clapping, I enter into another journey that I have put off or dreaded for many many years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home