Whispering Heart: Leaving HOME for my "real" HOME
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Leaving HOME for my "real" HOME

Well its the night of the last day of my stay in Australia, and the day that I traveled the "longests" shortest airplane flight of my life. Meaning? Well the flight from Hobart to Melbourne is only 70 mins but it felt longer as I left finally my 2 years home. A home I created for myself for two years. Every street, every corner, every street lamps (working or not), every breeze everything that was my life for two years, are now behind me. And soon I will return home, a home that I no longer know or understand.

Well it is strange that I feel this way, weird that my feeling of sadness of leaving Hobart was more then my sadness of leaving Singapore for Hobart two years ago. Hmmm, strange but true. Maybe its because I knew some how that I will eventually return to Singapore, as its home; but for Hobart, my new created home, MY HOME, not my parents, not friends not given but built by myself for myself, I am leaving and may not return. This feeling is weird that that I have a feeling on this feeling that I have not felt the full impact of this LEAVING HOBART. I am afriad that in Singapore in the next week, or even during christmas that I will realised that I have left Hobart for good, and never returning, or at least not soon like in usually Feb for the next Semester.

How will I handle this? I do not know, I don't want to know. I am afraid to know.

[Music : Solo Guitar Images I, II & III - Cary Lewincamp]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home