Whispering Heart: The Un-seeable Duty
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Sunday, December 19, 2004

The Un-seeable Duty

I just realized that I am so tired, tired of doing stuff for others, and tired others thinking that just because I am have done it before, I will always “volunteer” to do anything again. Like today, a tired day as usual of touring plus all the nagging and family “fun”, I had to return to the motel with more responsibilities waiting for me to take on and settle, responsibilities that are not my in the first place. I am just so so tired of never being appreciated for my efforts. Like I am anymore then a normal friend to someone, doesn’t mean I will do the job of a good friend or close friend that is willing to put up with all the crap that good or close friends does. I am that type that usually think of benefits first before anything else, but then really thinking about it, what is there to gain for all the work I have done?...Well bottom line and answer, NOTHING!!!

I am tired, I am pissed, I am just DAMN FRUSTRATED!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home