And she silently whisper in her mind "I need a listening ear, not a mouth to tell me what I already know or don't want to HEAR!!!".......?!?!?!?!?!
I have noticed in my life there are alot of girls that always need a listening ear to say things, to tell secrets and to complain to but never ever listens to be advice given even if that was what the conversations was suppose to be in the first place.
I think wat Jennifer said was correct, that some people ask for you advice but don't want to actually get it or hear it....it just a way of telling you their mind and just not for any so called "stupid" advices or ideas that you got to give. Because regardless of what you say, it backfires or gets thrown on the floor, stamped on and told off in the face of your odvious stupidity that initally started at just a simple "cry" for advice.
Whats wrong with people in my life???
[Music - Jue Jiang - MayDay (Obstinacy)]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home