How to not PANIC when someone tells you "There is a meteor heading towards earth, but don't worry, everything is FINE!!!"
Well today's topic, how to not worry when when someone tells you "a meteor is about to hit earth or if its the end of the world, but not to worry". Well is there a way? I really wonder, or if its even possible. But if the person doesn't wan you to worry in the first place, would he/she tell you that? Hmmm...a clash of reasoning and ideas....but what can one do against an approaching tidal wave? How can paper withstand the breaking tide? How can trees resist the persistant fire? How can a bucket of water stop a wild forest fire? Is the answer more CAN'T or holding possibilties? I dont know the answer or don't know how to answer, or even don't wan to answer....but answers means responsibilities.
Am I ready for responsibilities? Responsibilities that I have been hiding from for my whole life till now.....responsibilities that are just outside my door step....I am afraid, more afraid then I am putting up...more afriad that you can even comprehend....
(Music: All I Ask Of You (The Phantom Of The Opera) - Cliff Richard & Sarah Brightman)
Am I ready for responsibilities? Responsibilities that I have been hiding from for my whole life till now.....responsibilities that are just outside my door step....I am afraid, more afraid then I am putting up...more afriad that you can even comprehend....
(Music: All I Ask Of You (The Phantom Of The Opera) - Cliff Richard & Sarah Brightman)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home