Whispering Heart: The Slience Between
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Sunday, January 16, 2005

The Slience Between

Notice that when two friends of old times meet up again and there is the weird slience between, it tells alot on the friendship they had before?......Was it strong or weak? Was it meant to be or just convinced of the time and events occuring in that time?
I just cannot tell anymore from the both, if friendship was real or not, as there are too much pretend, too much masks, too much putting up appearance.
What is actual friendship? And have I had the purest of friendship? I don't know....I don't even know if any so called friendship are really friendships or just a convince of time and events?
[Music : Jue Jiang - MayDay (Obstinacy)]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home