Whispering Heart: My Heart is not in Singapore anymore...
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

My Heart is not in Singapore anymore...

Hmmm had a really bad thot last night as I tossed and turned again in my sleep. I suddenly realised that my heart is no more in Singapore. School in Tas just started this week, with O week marking the start of clubs fighting for members and of course almost free beer. The drunks, the weirdos and of course the frantic buying of school books, first or second hand. Of course not forgetting the panicking few that still don't have a place to stay.
But the strange thing is that within all this madness and chaotic mess, I can fine peace and also a harmony that I cannot fine here in Singapore anymore. Life is so simple, but I don't think its just because Australia has a slow pace of life, but more of that life really just encompasses school, research, home and friends. No commitments, no need to think too much, no interferrence with life, its really home and school and supermarket. I really really miss Tasmania now. I feel I have lost my home and come to a strange place that I can no longer recognised anymore.
I feel almost like how the song from 五月天 called 孙悟空, about 孙悟空 after going to the west and coming back with the sutras. That life is no more the same, and the good times are over and over many many decades and centuries of years, that everything is not like when he was in the trip to the west. And all the he ask again is for one more time to be in the glory of the past. Some how, but not totally, I am like that, I wanna go back to the past, the past two years of my time in Tasmania, thou lonely and with no one around me expecially friends of dear, but my life was so much more simplier with less things to worry and also alot less things for my mind to wonder over.
Where is my heart anymore? Anyway but Singapore.
(Music: 孙悟空(神的孩子都在跳舞) - 五月天)

1 Comments:

Blogger jomitsui said...

Everyone remembers their gd time and refuse to give them up easily. Somehow one still have to try to live their current life, just try to modify it to the kind of life they like. It might be hard but then it can be interesting and nice after that.

11:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home