Whispering Heart: Re-defining a Rhetorical Question
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Re-defining a Rhetorical Question

Well good news to the English dictionary, I just found another meaning to a Rhetorical Question. As all know a Rhetorical Question is one that is asked but not really needing an answer….well I just realized another kind of that RQ from life and people around me and close in my life. Started to realize this form of RQ a couple of months back, but didn’t have a name until today when I was shitting and I realized this RQ, due to a recent RQ that was thrown to me. EUREKA!!!...

So this form of RQ actually encompasses that question (of course) that searches for answer; from a sincere face, a genuine voice, a old friend, a pleading manner all searching for an answer. Ah but you will then say its not a RQ then if it actually searches for an answer, but it doesn’t you see. Although the questions des searches for an answer, but its an answer that no one can give except for the person giving the questions. See that’s why its rhetorical to the rest of the people hearing or is outside of this questions involvement. A creepy RQ I would say. Because in the most unlikely situation, you would already been shouted at, screamed at, scolded, told of, questioned with other questions, brushed aside, and some times even worst, being blamed for anything that happens, but of course bad or worst but never good.

So there you go guys the CRQ – Creepy Rhetorical Question, bewares its out THERE!!!!

(Music – 我们的爱啊 – Ben, The B.A.D)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home