Unchartered Life of Breaking Dreams
Have anyone ever felt that you suddenly have no idea wat is going on in your life? Like everything is still in its own places, running along in its own time, people moving on, but then you feel its stuck, not that you cannot move but that you don't know what is the next move?
Yes thats me now, my life feels so unchartered now that I also don't know where I am heading to. Or How, Why, Where, When and What. The five biggest questions in any english questions, askings, conversation and daily life, now haunts me all at the same time.
This is a wall that I don't see anyway to pass.
My Dreams changed many times, but now not a way to change out of this entrapment.
(Music: Variety)
Yes thats me now, my life feels so unchartered now that I also don't know where I am heading to. Or How, Why, Where, When and What. The five biggest questions in any english questions, askings, conversation and daily life, now haunts me all at the same time.
This is a wall that I don't see anyway to pass.
My Dreams changed many times, but now not a way to change out of this entrapment.
(Music: Variety)


<< Home