Empolying the Unempolyed
Well went for my first interview yesterday, and the guy seems interested. Nice Guys this Dr Wen. Was really afraid of the interview of wat questions he will ask, but then I think I handled it okies I suppose. And amazingly he seems interested in hiring me, which is strange since I am not as appealing then Hui Hui and I would guess anyone before me with my fatty looks and lazy outward expression.
But what I feel most weird is that half way throught the interview I sudden feel the weird feeling that I may not fix in the lab and that I may not handle its as well as I think I would...hmm maybe he made a bad choice. But then maybe he regreted since I haven't heard anything from the HR department today yet so maybe its off. Should I feel relief or sad that I didn't get the job? I also not sure.
I feel my heart really not in science anymore.
Hmmm See hows lah. I suppose.
(Movie/Show: Charmed Season 1 to 6)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home