Whispering Heart: My Parents had two children, but I have no siblings....Figure that out?....
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

My Parents had two children, but I have no siblings....Figure that out?....

The Cider House Rules is one of the best show I have ever watched in my life, it revolves around a orphanage in a country woodland side. This is not only an orphanage, but it’s a sort of semi hospital where woman comes to give birth or for abortion. And usually the Giving birth ones, leave the child there as they either don’t wan or cannot afford to have the child in the first place.

Why this movie suddenly appealed to me so much that prompted me to take it out to have a go at it is that, how can orphans that have no blood relations, no connection either in kinship or ‘blood-ship’ be so….so connected??? Yet so many people of real connections of either one I mentioned above can be mortal enemies with each others. Maybe some may say the show only show the good sides but not the side when there are arguments and even fights, and others may say that is only a SHOW GET REAL!!...but then I am sort of sure that these kind of situations do occur. And that the bond of strangers can be stronger then real siblings.

Lets just take stuff like buddies in army or Brother in Gangs, of course most will think that when disaster comes everyone only cares for themselves. But there are some that would fight till the end for each others. But I have never experience this in my life. I mentioned this to a couple of people in my life before, my parents had two children but I have siblings. The honour truth, the truth of my life.

(Movie/Show: The Cider House Rules)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home