Third Entry - The "YOU DID SOMETHING WRONG THAT DID TOO BUT FOR ME ITS OKIES" Poll
For the First Poll of 2005, Its Bascially meaning that its okies for "Jane Don 1" to do somethings wrong but when I do it, it is necessary for attitude and scolding.
POLL 01/2005 Entry : MENTAL THOTS JANE DON 1 "Well since I don't need your stupid XXX anymores, and since its 'SO' inconvenient to see you, why not I just leave it somewhere around, and of course NOT TELL YOU ABOUT IT. Because hey its not mine anyways so why should I bother."
This poll is for me...Finally I got a score on the board...hahahaa.....
----------------------------
POLL 01/2005
----------------------------
Jane Don 1 - Augy
2 - 1
----------------------------
POLL 01/2005 Entry : MENTAL THOTS JANE DON 1 "Well since I don't need your stupid XXX anymores, and since its 'SO' inconvenient to see you, why not I just leave it somewhere around, and of course NOT TELL YOU ABOUT IT. Because hey its not mine anyways so why should I bother."
This poll is for me...Finally I got a score on the board...hahahaa.....
----------------------------
POLL 01/2005
----------------------------
Jane Don 1 - Augy
2 - 1
----------------------------


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home