Whispering Heart: Empty minds, walking bodies...
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Monday, April 11, 2005

Empty minds, walking bodies...

I was going to work this morning, and when I reached the MRT station at bedok, I don't know what prompted me but something did to ask me to look around. I did and I realised that we were all walking zombies, no emotion no feeling, no facial expression, nothing to show signs that we are still humans. And worst of all, I was becoming one of them..hahaa..hmm well it was a sad, shocking, realised, and necessary realisation I suppose. I just looked around and see everyone's goal in life was just work, not that they made it that way but that work became not only necessary but essential for survival, so everyone works...and works....and works and works...until it became a daily routine that everyone just zombie off to work in the morning and zombie back home at night.

I never realised this side of humanity untill I joined it. Not in school not bumming time, not ever but now.

Hmmm....zombie-ing together we all go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home