Whispering Heart: Falling Stars in my LIFE
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Falling Stars in my LIFE

Well I just had a very bad realisation that in my life, my Stars that hold my world lited are falling fast. I am so so so scared by this. I don't know how to continue these stars, the light that shine from them are the only reason I hold on now. I suddenly realised that life is really really so so short. Short untill for now being thot I lived for 1/4 of a century suddenly seems so long yet so short. How many more can I have? How many more can I have with my stars? How long more without them can I have?
Life suddenly seems so short, so so short. Scarily precious.
My stars please don't fade in the night, my light my hope and mostly my strenght now.
(Music : 我的愛 - 孫燕姿)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home