Whispering Heart: Recap to "Birthday or not?"
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Recap to "Birthday or not?"

Well I published this blog about 13 days before my birthday but posted date was dated further back.

--------------------------------------------------------
Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Birthday or not?

Well its my birthday in about 13 days time, and yet I cannot feel anyting. Well not saying like I felt anything for the past few years on my Bday. But this year feels exceptionally empty. Nothing to look forward to, nothing to look backwards at, nothing to see around, and just emptiness in my heart, life, soul and all. Empty Empty Empty...Wonder if anyone will remember its my birthday without this? Well lets try then, I will post this in the past and see if anyone will bother looking thru the past blogs? or if anyone remembers?...hahaa..this will be interesting, but then I already know the outcome so...hahaa..We shall see.....
posted by Augy 'The Bogster' Cheong at 10:50:00 PM
--------------------------------------------------------

I just really wanted to see if anyone remembered my birthday. Well I was suprised to have three small gatherings, one in work which I am totally shocked but I suppose not surprised; one during dinner, very impromptu by the Fish & Co. performers; and the last at a bar named BlueNote by A.M., which in itself was another surprised being that it was organised by the last yet first person in my mind. Well can I say I had a great birthday. Maybe...maybe no. Because with the joys which I had, comes sadness. For myself, and for specifically for a friend. Some one so close that I didn't expect to see. Thats maybe why a shock of news (more in next blog).

But for my this birthday, I suppose I had some good and some not so good. I suppose it started from last sunday till now. Hmmm a long one week, one of the longest I suppose in the one week of my life of only one of the birthdays. But why do I still feel so empty, so drained by everything around. The good and more the bad. I cammot deny that I am really tired. Tired of all the exhaustive stuff going on. Most of all, I don't have someone to share this with...am I really needing someone to settle down with? Is wanting anything wrong? Hmm I don't know I can or ever will. All my goals in life (the few I had to think about) just suddenly seems so so so far away. I also not sure what or where I am heading any more.

This song I here now, a song that may reflect my heart to some extend.

(Music : 我的愛 - 孫燕姿)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home