So when the days goes up, will it come down?
Well I am surprised that within 12 hours I have entered so many logs...hahaa..I suppose its to compensate the lack of blogs in the past month or so. So today at work now, I decided to write my first blog from work. Hmmm seems okies, most of everyone is not in yet, especially my boss and the big boss. But some are around.
Today I still feel abit of frustration, from last night and also some other situation (refer to coded msg in many previous entry)....anyways so its a start of a new day, so the question is when the days goes up, will it come down? or some things else comes down? hahahaa...its a stupidly rhetorical question I suppose. Which recently I have done quite abit of stupidly things, like last weekend that resulted in last nights event..hahaa..such a nice word 'event'...hahaaa..well we will see.
Anyways in sub-concious I decided two things I suppose, but how sucessful on doing it I don't know, as mostly it usually ends in a failure. But that aside, I decided that I am doing to enter into semi-hiddent state again, quiet but not disappeared, null but not gone; secondly I am going to exercise, losing some weight is my goal now, I suppose...hmm abit late but then the saying goes, better late then never, althought I am close to 'never'.
So thats it.
Today I still feel abit of frustration, from last night and also some other situation (refer to coded msg in many previous entry)....anyways so its a start of a new day, so the question is when the days goes up, will it come down? or some things else comes down? hahahaa...its a stupidly rhetorical question I suppose. Which recently I have done quite abit of stupidly things, like last weekend that resulted in last nights event..hahaa..such a nice word 'event'...hahaaa..well we will see.
Anyways in sub-concious I decided two things I suppose, but how sucessful on doing it I don't know, as mostly it usually ends in a failure. But that aside, I decided that I am doing to enter into semi-hiddent state again, quiet but not disappeared, null but not gone; secondly I am going to exercise, losing some weight is my goal now, I suppose...hmm abit late but then the saying goes, better late then never, althought I am close to 'never'.
So thats it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home