The STUPIDest of STUPIDest of things done in my LIFE!!!!
Know what just happened, that made me realised? Well I supppose this all started with my first job, first end of the month and of course my first off-set pay cheque. And the money of course. Quite happy with getting my first pay....wow its like can finally pay my bills, the family house bills and be on my own. So I did the most stupidest of intelligent thing few days a go, knowing I got money and will spend it, I decided to pay my bills first, and at the same time decided to pay a whole sum of 200 for like the next months, you know lazy me so pay one short. Well so I just took the bill statement from my drawer, the same one that my father placed in my room few days earlier.
Went down, and happily use the FIRST SAM machine in Bedok South Ave 2, yes the first one that I can walk to without breaking a sweat. Well so happily happily. And today, that is I think two days (at least) later, so I just returned home, getting ready for shower then dinner, when I saw a bill from Singtel. So I thought I just paid so will not reflect immdiately and probably thats the overdue RED letter for last month. And well it was, so I just briefly looked at the letter and left it on the table. But something caught my eye, well it was the amount, it seems different from the previous statement I use to pay. And the account number was just above then I realised the number was different. Well why did I realise since most SAM can scan the barcode, well that day the barcode didn't scan so I entered manually...yes thats why I know. So it was different. And I checked the file of the bill, and guess what I realised. In my most intelligently STUPID moment, I just thought that the bill left in my room by my father was my bill, when mistakenly my father gave me my sister's bill.
But then you would say of course its okies, its still a family member, not saying like its a stranger. Well thats when you don't understand, and probably never will. When I saw the name on the bill I knew that trouble, my 200 is safely said to be missing for at least few few FEW months, at best. And as I expected it, just moments from this writing this, I just returned from my neighbour's place doing his computer, that the first word she said, "I DON'T HAVE 200 TO RETURN YOU!!!"...hahaa..well in some expect that is expected I suppose. But it was the tone I suppose, it felt like your error not my problem so I don't have to retify. But also not exactly that that really just made me so disappointed. I suppose I was looking (althought I expected it) for a scene more jokey and like more family then just, a simple sentence with a hidden meaning of stupidity. Of course it was re-enforced with a another sentence that actually came before the one above, that went. "CAN'T BELIEVE THERE ARE TWO BLUR PERSON IN THE FAMILY NOW" or something like that. I suppose I really like...was expecting it but hoped more but then why bother kind of feeling.
Well thats all for my STUPIDest of STUPIDest of things done in my LIFE!!!!
(Music : Variety - Various Artist)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home