Don't use CAPS when you are asking for help!!!
I really don't understand some people, asking for help yet demanding and so fierce about it. I really don't understand how this logic works at the end of the day. If you as asking for help, need help or even family help, isn't it still necessary to be courteous about it? Does it mean that family isn't worth what a friend that is even given? Life of my story, don't have a family like mine. I really feel like just dropping everything and just leave.
Pokeing holes in plans to help ensure no cock ups is not "Worried to be troublesome"
Being nice and accepting all the crab is not a "sick cat" (in Chinese)
I really feel like just leaving at the end moment and play someone out!!!
Family, frankly not worth it anymore!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home