Grains of Rice, strings of LIFE
I feel like being pulled by strings in my journey of life, but offen then not they are wrong strings or in the wrong directions. This week I am pulled onces again to face the ugliness of kinship. Angry and Pain caused by an accident, by natural diasater, by strangers, by colleques, by friends, by close friends; can never compared to Angry and Pain caused by kinship.
For kinship is drawn together by Blood, BLOOD, this word, we see and use so much in our daily life. In medical its am important liquid in our body; in science its an oxygen-carrier and more; in movies its life for vampires or scary movies, its other movies its just not mentioned; in religion it can be an offering, a sacriface, a part of the Eucharist Celebration; So from all these blood is basically the life that live in us, and as with all that blood is also a agent of both happiness and sadness, of pain and pleasure, of so much more. Blood, a five character word, a word that has puzzled people from medical to science, from daily life to religion. So simple yet so complicated.
Ands its this BLOOD that I suffer from, we all suffer from, but from many other points of view, its also what that can save us.
But somehow I suddenly don't trust blood anymore, I dont like blood anymore. I feel like releasing all the blood in me so that I will not be encaged in this "blood" problem. A problem that I was born with and hausts probably all of us the rest of our life untill we die and that the blood has stopped flowing.
Can anyone tell me how to stop the flow of blood now? Because I am just a step away from "that".


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home