Whispering Heart: Marriage Ain't for me
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Monday, May 09, 2005

Marriage Ain't for me

Well its now like about a month from my sister's 'wedding' and so everything is getting hot, inpaitent and worst of all monetony expensive. With the involvement of my friends mostly, I feel its my wedding that I am preparing for. Why am I and my "world" so involved in this wedding which is no mine but a part of my family? Is this "mine" wedding of my life and thats all.
I have been having thoughts of marriage and kids lately, althought mostly are thoughts of good dreams. But it was nice.
But at the same time, I have dreams, dreams too many to fulfil or not realistically possible to fulfil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home