Whispering Heart: A NEW FAMILY......Who can Kidnap me?
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

A NEW FAMILY......Who can Kidnap me?

Who can Kidnap me, bring me some where and sell me as a child to some different family? I really want to wonder if that is possible. I am so so ready to give up everything now then ever before. I am so ready to just walk out and never look back..never look to what that I had...I am just really superly had enough of this 'family'....family I may never had wanted.

If you suddenly don't hear from me, just forget me...I am probably gone away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home