Whispering Heart: Senseless Thots - Life of Q&A
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Monday, May 09, 2005

Senseless Thots - Life of Q&A

Well its been another weekend of senseless thoughts, and endless thinking. I feel I think too much, and too much as in aLOT. I don't know what my mind and life wants and needs anymore(respectively of course). Life seems so routine yet unroutine. With work settling down and minstry working up, I am not sure on the position and priority I need in life anymore.

Work? Family? Ministry? or just me? I also don't know what I am looking for anymore. Am I looking for something that is not there? or am I longing to be something I may never be? Questions...questions and more questions, but no answer in sight or mind.

Where are my answers? Am I looking for the answers in the wrong place? wrong time? or wrong people? More questions to just find the answers to answers?!?!...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home