Whispering Heart: "This is your LIFE" by Bedok Street
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

"This is your LIFE" by Bedok Street

Have anyone seen the "This is your LIFE" in Sesame Street? Well this is the Bedok Street version of that. I suddenly got a reality hit on the reality of my life...as in the "This is your LIFE" idea. I suddenly feel that being a bread or a bottle of milk in Sesame Street seems so much better and so much more fulfilling. I suddenly realised that my life is this, will be this..this...this......so what is THIS? I don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home