You cannot see what you can't see
You cannot see what you can't see, isn't it true? I feel its true. What you can't see...of course you cannot see....unless its what you don't want to see....or you just cannot handle seeing....or else its you just cannot cannot see.
Thats my life now, all four into one. A year ago I was 'standing in a crowded room screaming but no one listens'....months at ago I was 'screaming in an empty room, no one there to listen'.....now I am 'cannot scream, because I just cannot scream anymore'.
Work is now my motivation, my only motivation, and even that day by day is drained out for some reason I cannot say. There is no more goals I can see or reach for. I am really that tired. Sadly, no one can see or hear or know, because everyone has their own tirednes, sadness and life-ness to handle.
Some day I may just drift away....far away....and never return...for there is nothing for me to return to.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home