Whispering Heart: Blog in a while
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Blog in a while

Well its been some time since I blog-ed, and strange now I do as this weekend is more hell weekend then other usual weeks. The peak of the wedding preparation has come. And everything will be as street may say 'going down' in 4 days time. Everyone is getting frustrated, pented up, pissed, stressed, worried, freaking out...etc etc etc emotions flying around. Its as though only the groom is almost trouble free, but the rest of the family and friends are panicking already. I am really not sure how everything will go but I do know that the more well plan something is, the more it may not go according to plan. As we humans plans are nothing compared to the plan of the grand design. And I think for this wedding the plan and greatness of the grand design is being completely missed with all the planning and focusing on stuff like, if words in the slides are correct or if the choir is singing the corresponding word being flashed. I think all the focused is so wrong that the meaning of the event has already been completely missed. Isn't wedding suppose to be the union of two persons in the eyes of the Almight One? Isn't the vows and the meaning behind it, with the meaning of the unity more important to then if the timing is kept? Or if the words are correct? Or if the MC is confident enough in the speech? or in that the carpark coupons are given out correctly? Or the endless meetings and endless notes given? Isn't it true that when in school, the more notes you get for a subject, the more reletant one will be to read it in the first place, moreover actually take note of 'fine prints'? Well this is the wedding including all but the actually feeling and meaning.
Do we Cheongs always miss out the real meaning of anything in our lifes? Will we ever get any meaning in the end? Hahaa..this question is one I don't have an answer and one that may never get one for a long long time.
(Music: Safe In A Crazy World/Fly Away - Corrinne May)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home