Whispering Heart: Alpha-male & Natural Selection...
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Alpha-male & Natural Selection...

Well its an interesting title isn't it?, one would just think that I would be into nature and stuff, which I am but thats not what I am talking about. Just drawing some similies from nature and humans. Well in nature usually only the alpha-males gets to mate and pass its genes, while others..ah..actually studies or natural geographic never covered but I can get probably dies a bachelor or hmmm gets mating late late...really LATE and get some offspring worst off. This is how natural selection works in nature. And this was how natural selection worked for humans from the enchino-man or whatever man till relative modern age, but this has stopped since couple of decades to centuaries since we discovered how to help the so called, non-alpha-males. I can tell you there are as many dating services as 'pleasure' services in the world now. All getting married, all getting babies. But with this and the advancment of medical science, we have stopped and retained gene pools that are not favourable to human survive according to natural selection and evolution. We have stopped natural selection artifically. So all these gene pools of alpha-male and non-alpha males are getting equal that if anything that happens in the future that forces natural selection, probably about half of the population of the world will not survive.
Well the point I am trying to draw from this beside global conciousness, is that, I am a non-alpha-male, so 'non' that you cannot believe it, and so un 'alpha' that even the letter 'B' has more 'alpha' elements then me...haha...
Think about that!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home