Can anyone answer this question - Humans was made correct in the eyes of God...so is that why we hate it when we are wrong?
Well this question just hit me, we were made correct, perfect in the eyes of God as we are the image of him? So is it human nature that because are made correct, we hate to be wrong?...haha...this question came to me in the toilet after an un-episode episode that happened. Well just then curiously thought if it is true that we hate to be wrong but can be correct? And even if wrong we still prove it to be correct, what ever the means lah of course. So when can we ever be wrong...if we are always 'correct'? Well I am a very 'wrong' person, meaning, I am usually wrong on stuff, so when face with the 'correct'; I rarely can change correct to wrong, but mostly just forget it. Well then why can't others then? Hmmm..another question of the Universe that cannot be answered!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home