Whispering Heart: Defining oneself but destorying the real self?
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Defining oneself but destorying the real self?

I see some people defining themselfs to who they wan to be....they define and redefine and more define, but at the end of the day are we really just defining or redefining ourselfs or destorying our real-selves? Then who is our real-selves? Ask that question whenever I see someone that I would like to be, or when I look into the mirror or when I think about my past, present or future....so is that really then the real me? or did I just didn't even allow myself to become myself, the reverse of defining?...I don't know...
(Music : I Dont Want To Be - Gavin DeGraw)

1 Comments:

Blogger the baker said...

i didn't know you had a blog!

hey i totally dig that gavin degraw song man. i love it.. the lyrics ring so true. anywayz great blog... oh ya i forgot to give you the url for my food blog right? it's http://thebakerwhocooks.blogspot.com

take care and have a great week ahead!!

10:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home