Whispering Heart: Extremely Irritated!!!
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Extremely Irritated!!!

I am so EXTREMELY irritated by a person or persons that I also starting to don't care anymore. I may be nice in the whole, but don't get me angry, 我会反脸得!!! Well don't feel like doing anything else anymore for today so its just going to AHU and back and I am gone!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home