Whispering Heart: I admit when I was wrong....but don't wrong me when I am not...
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

I admit when I was wrong....but don't wrong me when I am not...

Well the saga to the PMS-ed-ish Blog is that it was sort of my fault, but fault was not the one that was pointed out. Instead a whole new one that I didn't expect. Well well well....surprised was that person(I actually don't think so, as in not so much the emotion of surprised) and mine.
So it was rectifed or going to be, but firstly I would say that I don't like to be wrong of something that I did correct, and then asked to do it again only to see it GO correct...again..haha..the key words being CORRECT and AGAIN...so we will see if there is another saga to this post-PMS-ed-ish episode...hahahaa
Well another thing, I never withdraw blogs, so anyone that read it, I do mean it at the time..so..haha..go figure.....its just me...hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home