Whispering Heart: I am "I" but I want to be "J"
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

I am "I" but I want to be "J"

Well another metaphor time, I suppose, or is it a simily? I don't know actually. Well here goes...
There was a person that wanted to be just normal I suppose..then one day the person started to go to work. Well this person wanted to be everything normal as a worker. Guess what? Its no!!!...
So as days goes by...the person goes to work as normal...in the beginning it was all okies, on time, can get up and stuff...then person I and person J joined the company too.....the person(denoted at A now), noticed that A was like I. Well the difference?
J is a person that would wake at 8am, 8.05am finish showering, 8.10 finsh eating breaky, and by 8.15am leave the house and take the 8.20am shuttle and then be at work at 9.00am. The routine but normal. I on the other hand is a person that would sleep abit later, and get up only at 8.40am and catch a cab to work, I although taking the so called faster route will always be late, why? Traffic of course...hahahaa. The traffic that the shuttle will miss if it gets pass that critical point before 8.30am.
So A noticed that A was like I more then J, but W wanted to be J, but can A ever be?
I don't know, you got to ask A.....who is A....don't know...haha...find yourself..hahaha
{Disclaimer: Persons in this story are un-REAL and all events are not-TRUE or made-up}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home