I want to be like I-D but I am N-I-D
Haha....well I-D is actually initial D. I just watched actually, loved it..but then I almost like 99% of all shows I watch, so rate that...hahaha..but got one scene that really touched me. Which is the 'PIE ON CHAIR' scene. Its about this girl that gave Jay at pie or egg tart or something like that...and he for a moment just left it on the chair like it was her..haha...
So I ask, where is my pie? hahaa...the earlier question would be, where is her? and before that would be, her?...haha
The story of my life are stories that I would love to be like in movies. But then movies are never real. And if so I want to be stories in movies, till a part I am already, so am I still real then?
YOU TELL ME!!!!...hahaa


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home