Whispering Heart: IF you are a driver, what crosses your mind when I say "FOLLOW THE ROAD"???????????
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

IF you are a driver, what crosses your mind when I say "FOLLOW THE ROAD"???????????

Well and yet another bad experience, a taxi driver on my way to work. Well was late as was burning 头文字D for a friend, and so I decided to take the fast way, CAB!!...but it happened again. You see the situation is that when you turn into Biopolis Way, the road has a turning to a parallel road on the right, while the ROAD which vehicle first turns into Biopolis travels left up. So I usually say 'FOLLOW THE ROAD', but no matter how many times, the drivers alway go towards the right and attempts to turn up right to the parallel road!?!?!...Why is that? Whats does "FOLLOW THE ROAD" mean to you?????
Pop Quiz: FOLLOW THE ROAD means??
a) Go towards the right parallel road and turn to it...
b) Go straight
c) be confused and sway the taxi left and right
Well these are usually the options with (a) being the most frequent and (c) being the next and (b) being like 0.01% of the time.
Well the worst thing is that, even when I say "LEFT SIDE STRAIGHT UP" they still go towards the RIGHT!!!!!...this is crazy!!!!!!! LEFT and RIGHT ALSO CAN MIX UP???????? or of course the next course of action would be as before option (c) sway the taxi from left to right to left to right.
Why is it like that ah? Whats the problem with Singaporeans and English???...Don't understand or don't UNDERSTAND!!!!....
(Music : I Don't Want to be - Gavin Degraw)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home