In this lonely night I wish I can call 'you'.................who ever 'you' are......
Another lonely boring sunday night, another 9pm going on to 10pm and on to 11pm and on and on, untill another new week begins only to be repeated in this routine cirle of loneliness and boring-ness. My life have become a routine in the social aspect, more then work aspect......how many more nights of these kind of lonelines can I take? can I live through? can I brush aside and look forward to whatever in front that I cannot see?...
I don't know, I look around and I don't know wat I want anymore, not saying I ever knew, but its looking more blurry and far then ever before. Who am I? How am I? What am I?...........................................on and on I question. Seemingly only questions can accompany me in this lonely and boring sunday night...
(Music : 千年之恋 - 百威)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home