Monday Lunch....LUNCH? What Lunch...hahahaa
Well its 1221 now and its lunch time, almost everyone is at a seminar and the few here just waiting for some others to finish I think then heading off...actually now at 1222 they are just leaving for lunch. Well its another half day gone.....and my PCR probably just finished and cooling now. Just waiting for my gel to harden then I can run the 4th 100 plus samples I have done in 3 weeks maybe. Well its getting so routine that I can do it blind, but results..hmm thats another matter.
So the office now quiet, or as quiet as it can get, with my mp3 still blasting in my ear, as I block out the world today and probably for more days, to think (again yes) about my path again. This new path that I have removed love from, no more love, no more like....mindless sex maybe, brainless living probably. But never again that 4 letter word.
So as I rot away my lunch time, I shall fill myself with the cereal drink I brought...hahahaa...
(Music : 一路向北(Initial D OST) - 周杰伦)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home