Soft-**** with a story............
Well just watched an old old 2002 film that has some soft-**** into, but with a story line apparently. Hmmm....surprised as I didnt really expect it in the first place but then there it was..... It was about 20 something something year old people finding journeys and paths in their life and of course the path of love. I feel this shows gives me several points to ponder about, abit of pondering at least lah of course, not like exam or what..hahahaa
Well firstly, love is hard to find, even though you maybe afraid, or scared, or even unsure of what it actually is, you need to give it a try, try and try and try, don't just give up or else you may never have another chance; depicted in the movie be getting SMASHED by a '3-tonner like' lorry...hahaa. Secondly, sex is not everything, love is more then everything. Thirdly, love is no boundary no limit, even if you cannot be together, love transends time space and all that is in between, you can still love someone even if you are not with the person. Love says it all. Fourthly, love is universal, all kinds of love is love, may it be *** or *** or **, its all love, and love breaks all rules. Fifthly(if there is such a word), just be yourself, and only being yourself that the best side is out, for bluff, lying, creating something that you are not to others, will just make more walls inbetween. I suppose I am saying honestly be yourself and everythign works out. Sixthly, don't forget your dreams, dreams are the other thing that gets up living when all others fails.
Of these six items I only got one, the love is universal. Yet all others I cannot see. Why is that? I don't know..is it just a movie? or some prompting for me to move on? Well its a movie I got for a friend so, hmmm thanks that friend for asking me to get for him that I realised some stuff from it...haha..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home