There is a hole in the ground, should I tell the person infront? - NO.......LET THEM FALL...LET THEN SLAM THE WALL
Well strange that we don't help others when its correct, more weird is that we don't even help others when its necessary, and worst of the worst is that we don't even help others when its our responsible!!!...
Well apparently not. Its not even when its your job.....Well thats the story of my life, surrounded by people that don't help others even when its their responsible.....the motto here is "LET THEM FALL...LET THEN SLAM THE WALL". I remember a friend told me before that if there was real charity of heart, and everyone was generously enough as can be seen on NKF as a false sense of that quality(mostly an influence of the prizes), then there wouldn't be a need for the charity shows and all the media hipe and promotion and so called attractive prizes.
Well to that is true to most of everything that happeneds in life. No helping hand, no helping heart. As I said before LET THEM FALL...LET THEN SLAM THE WALL!!!!!
Well apparently not. Its not even when its your job.....Well thats the story of my life, surrounded by people that don't help others even when its their responsible.....the motto here is "LET THEM FALL...LET THEN SLAM THE WALL". I remember a friend told me before that if there was real charity of heart, and everyone was generously enough as can be seen on NKF as a false sense of that quality(mostly an influence of the prizes), then there wouldn't be a need for the charity shows and all the media hipe and promotion and so called attractive prizes.
Well to that is true to most of everything that happeneds in life. No helping hand, no helping heart. As I said before LET THEM FALL...LET THEN SLAM THE WALL!!!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home