Tuesday Lunch....Prawn Paste Chicken was EXCELLENT!!!
Well another past and its the second day of the week already. Just had lunch finally, really enjoyed the prawn paste chicken thingy..hahaa..well it was an okies-to-good lunch. Smaller group but maybe its because an element was missing...hahaa....figure that out!..hahhaa..
So its lab again, in the lab using the computer, waiting for the journey to NUH for the blood exercise...poor bunnies...haiz....I suppose all I can say is for the greater good.........but I wouldn't say mankind, hahaha...for I am still deciding if mankind is actually worth saving..hahhaaa
Guess what!!!....CABLE is ON!!..haha..just applied for cable last night..the basic of course, nothing special nothing too much, just enough for the parents to watch and past time I suppose.....I suppose its about time I do something for the family, or what ever that is left of it.
So happenings in my life, CABLE TV!!!...MAX-i-MUM online(upgrade)....NEW PDA that has yet to be collected....no love life and no life...haha...what a mix or balances or whatever you call it...hahaa


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home