Whispering Heart: Addition to the <Cookie Crumbles on the Floor> posted previously
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Friday, August 12, 2005

Addition to the posted previously

Well have anyone ever feel that the target of such events usually aims at you specifically? Well I just viewed the 'kitchen' today and guess what its in a mess but no one has made any noise yet!!! So why must it be my time that I get AIMED at and other times its okies, just let the crumbles be there, half drunk soup on the table, un-washed sink etc etc etc, its okies nevermind, because its not ME!! so its okies.....AHAHHHHHH!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home