Being Wrong and being Good......How to tell if you are meant for something in your life
Well have anyone ever in their life felt or wondered or think that something like an item, a place(belong), a job, a work, a friend, a person, etc, is for them. I just realised one, when something is not meant for you, everything, whether if you did it correctly or wrongly......would be wrong!....I suppose thats how you know if you are meant for something or to do something. This has also helped me to realised that science if not for me....at the end of the day....
But good think is that after my 'renewal', good or bad things don't affect me as much as it would lets say a couple of days ago. Its like I just either don't care or just saw it thru and thru already.
Lets hold on to my theme song for now.... 梦在手里(有一天我会 - 蔡淳佳), following the dreams or dream I have left......and just seeing thru everything else.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home