Casual vs Serious
Well I just made another discovery. You know how everyone or most people treasure people's opinion so they usually ask them to think about it before answering them? or to ask then for their opinions seriously? Well I don't feel that serious opinions are always true opinions. I feel that the most honest opinions are those not thought of and even fromt he spur of the moment. Well thats why people always say 酒后吐真言 which means a drunk speaks the truth. Thats usually on spur of the moment or the most casual of moments.
A recent event during one of my nights out with friends. I heard a word of truth from a friend...as casual as it was and as honest as it was. I should have known as it was a good truth , it was about time how close this friend is.
A price to pay, but good to know....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home