Whispering Heart: Everyone else is on the other side of the WALL!!!...why am I again out?
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Everyone else is on the other side of the WALL!!!...why am I again out?

Well its a wednesday but still the first day of the week for me since I was on leave on monday and tuesday was National Day. But this first day seems again the same as most first days, or should I put it as most days....I am again on the wrong side of the wall, wall being the wooden divider that divides the lab from the so called 'scientific offices' (whatever that is) but yes alone in an office when everyone else is on the other side of the wall...I start to wonder again if my choices in life has been correct, start backwards from staying in this job to accepting this job to having a relationship to coming back from aboard to going aboard to graduation from poly to going to poly to deciding to choose BT in poly to deciding to choose science in my path from secondary school....the list goes on and on I suppose.
Well then what is my path then if not this?
Someone dear told me recently that my talent(whatever that is left in science so far, since none seems impressed, more burder then anything else) is my passion as my passion can be seen when I work the test tubes, so to speak...hmmm but I really don't know if that is pure passion of passion of the moment, as I have had so many of those...
Well....we will see then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home