Whispering Heart: NDP
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

NDP

It was National Day yesterday and the young nation's celebration of what we have come to achieve. This gets me thinking of what I gotten achieve over the years, with or without the nation. I don't know actually Achievements to me still seems miles away yet I see some already at the end of their journey at my age, branching to another new journey when I haven't (I feel) started on mine own.
Path where are you?...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home