Packng for lunch means leaving out the rice?!?!?....go Figure
Well today I got something so funny to blog, well last night went out with a friend for dinner, but my dad cooked teriyaki chicken so I said you leave it and I will eat it. But then I never got home in time so this morning when I woke up I said I know about the chicken so pack it for my lunch. And guess what?...The chicken was indeed packed, and smells so good, unfortunately, it was the only thing packed....no rice, no nothing else...it was just three pieces of chicken chops for my lunch. And I some more told my friends to go for lunch and got to eat the 'lunch' I brought....hahaa...well....serves me right for not checking this morning when I realised it was so light in weight when I took it..haha....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home