Whispering Heart: Where there is Yang.....there is Yin......
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Friday, August 19, 2005

Where there is Yang.....there is Yin......

Well have anyone every realised that where there is Yang, there will always be Yin? Well yes there always is....a balance I suppose....left there is right..up there is down....good there is bad.....and up strick, like myself, have down slide. Just lost(not confirmed untill after the 'afternoon') my handphone....again....yes again.....I am so tired of this mans...not going to get another one. Too bad friends....contact me? call my home....yes, for onces....officially I am uncontactable.....cannot contact....no no no way.....I am off the radar, off the globe, off the line...hahahahaa
Sucks MANS!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home